The Many Nicknames of Baby
Adrianna has had many nicknames already in her 10 months of life. Here are a few that I can think of:
- Tree Frog (this one is from when she was a newborn and would cuddle on your chest with her legs curled up so she looked like a little tree frog)
- Little Birdie or Little Owl (she was like a little bird and looked like a baby owl when she used to nurse, and she was always hungry for more!)
- The Fuzzy (from back when she had fuzzy hair)
- Adrianna Banana (Banana is pronounced ba-naw-naw so that it rhymes with Adrianna)
- Miss Banana (this evolved from Adrianna Banana)
- Baby-Bot (Not sure where this came from, other than it came from the mind of her daddy. No further explanation needed.
- Fusser-Bot (The babyanna when she is fussy. Evolved from Baby-Bot.)
- The Baby
- Boo-boos (Do I need to explain, other than the fact that she’s got lots of them?)
- Sweet Cheeks (both sets of her cheeks are cute!)
- Hawna (what the little boy in childcare calls her)
- Baby Girl (what her childcare lady, Nette, calls her)
- Precious (I think the word “precious” was invented with Adrianna in mind)
I am sure that I am forgetting a few. It is funny how names change and evolve over time.