How to Properly Feed the Dogs
- Thoughtfully notice that their food dish is empty. Pick it up and carry it over to the kitchen cupboards.
- Open a couple cupboard doors to peruse the contents before remembering the correct door which houses the dog food.
- Try to insert bowl into the dog food bag (like Mommy does).
- Look at Mommy beseechingly for help.
- Reach for bowl after Mommy fills it with dog food in the hopes that Mommy will
bravely give it back.
- Hooray – Mommy gave it back!
- While carrying the bowl, toddle over to where the dogs are fed. (Mommy will try not to act surprised that no food was spilled.)
- Carefully set the dog bowl down on the kitchen floor. (Mommy will again try not to act surprised that not one nugget of food was spilled.)
- Dogs will immediately start chowing down.
- Pick the bowl of dog food back up off the floor, lift it chest high, and dump its entire contents onto the kitchen floor.
- Scream in protest when Mommy immediately removes you from the vicinity.