My Laundry Checklist
Here is a mother’s guide on how to put laundry away when you have an older baby or toddler available and willing to help.
- Remove freshly laundered clothing from dryer and put in laundry basket.
- Carry laundry basket of clothing to bedroom and dump clothes out of basket onto bed.
- Proceed to neatly fold laundry.
- Put neatly folded laundry back into the basket.
- Have one 9-month old baby available to tip basket over and pull out each folded item.
- Have baby grab clothing items and shake furiously in the air.
- Repeat steps 3-6 as needed.