Free Digital Scrapbook Template #64

I attended the last portion of the DigiScrapMap chat tonight that Hummie puts together and I am glad I did. I came away feeling so encouraged! I have been feeling bad about neglecting my little blog these days but her words of encouragement were enough to light a fire underneath me to get another template created. 🙂

It is a simple layout/template but it does have room for quite a few photos.

Here is the layout I used to create the template.

Adrianna and Charlie

To download the template, please click on the image below. You will be brought to my download page containing all of my available scrapbook freebies.
Free Digital Scrapbook Template for download

You may also like...

15 Responses

1. Lisa says:

Great template and adorable layout. Just want to say thank you for the wonderful templates, I snagged a bunch of them! Thanks for sharing.

2. Cherbear says:

Thank you!

3. Adorable children and wonderful template!!!!!! Thank you!

4. Anita says:

Thank you so much! I was going to say how adorable the layout is – then I saw that two people have already used that description – but I’m sticking to my story – it’s an adorable layout of two adorable children!!

5. Laramie says:

WOW, Thank you for all the great templates. I’m adding you to my favorites. Sure do appreciate all your hard work.

artgalstyle.blogspot.com

6. Pam C. says:

I love the simplicity of this–thank you! 🙂

7. Pam says:

many thanks for the template

8. belle says:

Thanks for thew wonderful template. Great layout!

9. jamie says:

Thanks these all look very well thought out and useful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice job!

10. Barb says:

thank you.

11. Sondra says:

Great templates! I really like the 2 page templates and the multi picture templates. My son wanted our 4th of July documented. Sooo many pics! Overwhelmed I am. Not now! Thanks so much for sharing!

12. TracyB says:

Hi Amber-
    I am so happy to see you creating templates again! I really appreciate you sharing your enormous talent with me and thank you! I love your templates and kits and think that you are very talented. Hope that you and the family are well!
    Hugs from Fort Lauderdale,
    TracyB

13. Diana says:

Thank you for the lovely templates. Have a good week.

14. Fiona says:

Thank YOU! I have always wanted to try Scrapbooking, so I tried this template as a colour picking palette and pinned the result on my board on Pinterest giving credit to you :-).
    I use Corel PSP X3 and would like more details how to get the pictures to fit as you cannot drag and drop across, currently I paste as new layer and resize over the top?
    Thank you for your kind hearted generosity.

• Thanks for the pins – those are always appreciated.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with how to use PSP as I do all my
      scrapping in Photoshop. But I did see a few places where other scrappers
      have said that Photoshop templates can be used by PSP scrappers. I found
      one tutorial here.
      Hopefully it will answer your question or at least give you some ideas. 🙂