Seven Random Facts
I have been tagged by Jillian of Jillian Rose Designs to list 7 random facts on my blog. How fun!
- I started [traditional] scrapbooking in college on a whim. I didn’t know ANYTHING about the proper way to do it, so I simply bought a book, started cutting up my pictures, and adhering them to my pages. The worst part – I used Sticky Tack to set the pics on my pages!!! *shudder* (I have since redone all of those horrid pages.)
- I have this weird attachment to stuffed animals. I cannot part with any of them; there is a part of me that feels guilty and like I am betraying them or hurting their feelings. When I see a stuffed animal at a thrift store or garage sale, it makes me sad and I feel them calling to me, asking me to adopt them.
- I have lived in 6 different states across the Midwest (for 2 months or more): Indiana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, and Colorado.
- Greg and I first met when we were both part of a worship team at Grace University in 1997.
- My favorite snack is popcorn, along with a glass of diet coke. I also have a weakness for chocolate cake, cookies, and tall glasses of very cold milk.
- I love diet coke, but ONLY the kind that comes in bottles or cans. I cannot stand diet coke that is in fountain drinks. On the flip side, I like regular coke from fountain drinks, but I am not crazy about regular coke in bottles or cans.
- I enjoy playing MarioKart with Greg. MarioKart has played an important role in our marriage from the very beginning 8.5 years ago. Three game systems later and I think things just keep getting better and better. (Both the MarioKart games AND our marriage. LOL)